Contact Us About Us FAQ Special Links News Client Login Home
Lady Truckers Insurance K-12 Student Insurance Insurance Claims

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Frequently Asked Questions:

Under construction AJH

Q: Who is able to sign the Policyholder Representative Signature?

A: This is person from your school and/or organization that can state you were injured.

Q: When do I start sending in my bills?

A: We would request you tell the doctors and hospitals about this coverage and they will send the bills to us.  If you forget to do this, then as soon as you start receiving the bills from your doctor/hospital you can send them to us.

Q: What is an EOB?

A: This is an Explanation Of Benefits.  This comes from your primary insurance company and explains what was paid or denied by them.


Back to top

Insurance Products & Managing General Underwriter (MGU)
Claims Administration Services
Contact HSR | About HSR | FAQ | Special Links | News | Client Login | Home
Privacy Statement | Legal Notice | Sitemap

Website database by Ion Resources and website design by